Reviews for "The Relic Rush"

ehh...

first of all to answer the last guy, he was an archeologist, weird seing an old archeologist in an action game instead of an indiana jones type tho.

the game was nice it was simple and fun but... it wasn't really chalenging or realistic for that matter, i mean if a guard sees you two things can happen either you lose the game(wich is what should have happened here) or the guard attacks you and you have to beat him(but the old man can't fight so)

also in museum floor five i crashed with the wall and skiped to the part where i stole the relic, and in the jungle i walked theough a wall and skipped to the end so check and fix that.

well

eh... well.. yeah...

first, it looks sweet and nice, no problems with the graphik style.
than, the guards in the movie, i mean, i would ask myself, if i can see a hat from the window, and the escape from the museum... hiding in a basket or some sh*t like that, and the guard wouldnt look into this sh*t .. yeah, they are brainiacs.

than, the charakter... what was he supposed to be? i... dont know know, maybe an scientist, but it can be an grandpa in the midive crisis too, so.. i dont know.

the controlls are.. well ... simple, which is good, make the game easy to gain controll with, but i felt like im standing on ice. everytime i slided through the hall when i run and it wasnt fun.. it was like to be in a cartoon, and the game didnt looked like a cartoon so...
than the jumps... he jumped like he had some problems, i mean, he do a flying kick when he jumps, but it doesnt hurt anyone, so i guess it was supposed to be a "landing-move" but it doesnt look like that.

the enemys. well, i said before, that the guards in the movie's are truly inteligent. And in the game itself, the guards are so full of IQ, they are so awesome hard to avoid, and if they see you, they turn arround and start thinking "You know, f*ck it, he was supposed to get through me, so i will do my job right, and dont take him to the jail.".

the levels. level 1, well, yeah... its kinda boring, the last part was the only "hard" part, but you can also run through all this sh*t , because of this checkpoint nearby and reach the end without dodging anything, so it doesnt matter.
level 2 was not needed in my eyes, its boring, it brings more color into it, and new enemys and you can jump off sometimes to take a shortcut, yeah, but again, it doesnt matter if you get hit by all this stuff, i tried it, in this level dodging isnt realy needed.

the fun? the beginning was nice, looked nice, except for this sh*ty guard part. but than, the game itself is boring, jumping like in the moon as a Grandpa in midlife crisis avoiding non-guards.... well....strange picture, but it wasnt funny.
the only realy good thing about this piece called game is the fact, that it has only 2 levels, doesnt mean i have to play 1000 boring levels just to see "what happends with the relic he stole...?" which was a dissapointment. and than, what comes next? yeah, right a "Replay" button!!! yeah, awesome, i play the same sh*ty again through, just to see this sh*ty ending again, and after that , i do play it again. its o.k. that a Flash movie has a replay button, but a game...? ohkay, your game, your rules , i respect that, but i dont realy get the idea of a replay button in a game after i beat it.

mfg-
Qujee
[PS:sry for my sh*ty english)

Never seen an old sneaky man...

I agree with Absolutelynothing (that's his name...). Something like James the Sneaky but Righteous Argeoligy Zebra... Still it's a nice game, not that I had expected less of you guys...

Not bad

I found a glitch on floor four. when I was running up the stairs to get to floor 4, i ran into the wall, and it pulled me up to the top floor, so I got to level two easier.
anyway, the game was good, but i dont think you should really work on stuff like this. i preffered james the zebra

It was okay,

Should be called "Cop Hopper". or, "For some reason I am not caught when someone or a camera sees me, I only lose health."