Reviews for "The Relic Rush"

Nice Game

Its an interesting game. I found a glitch in it. If you run full speed up the stairs on the floor below the artifact and you jump, you jump all the way up to the relic itself. I'd check if this was for all the floors. But decent game. Definitely different. ^^

Meh.

Well, when I got the "favorite artist made a new flash" email, I was like "YAY! AD8! w00t!" But I got what seemed to be a ripoff of WInk: The Game, without the charm. Dissapointing. 3/5

I'm disappointed

All your other games are so good and I loved the Decline of Video Gaming series, and I was screaming like: "Woah! They made a new game!!!11!" And then I saw this pile of non quality gaming.

Not good

I've loved everything you guys do all the games are great and rather fun to play but this was just horrible. It was so laggy even on my best computer (Core2 duo, 6g of ram, low quality) it was also just pointless i ran through all the lasers without caring whether off or on. And then at level 5 my person jumped and fell through the floor :( and i never landed. Also suddenly at level 6 my guy started to be damaged for no reason. I really think its sad that you guys would submit this. I was really starting to be a fan of your games, but this is pretty pathetic.

I agree