Reviews for "Zombies of the world"

I wouldn't play it twice

Honestly, the game just wasn't that enjoyable to play. The controls were shaky and imprecise, and the action seemed pointless. There was no storyline, and the guns just weren't all that different.

eh not bad

This game was ok but had some problems.First it was way too easy considdering that you got more ammo every lvl, also there were only two types of zombies!The music(or sound) was just odd and the page was too small, fix these things and this could be a pretty good game.

also i went off the page one time and never came back, i could hear my guy fireing but i couldent see him and the zombies couldent get him...please fix this bug.

Zombie Damn It!

The music was ...odd and so is the game..the stick man walks way to fast. I'm not sure how to rate this game. so to be safe I'll give a 5.

scheiße

ohoooo...ich bin deutscher auf einer amerikanischen seite und spreche trotzdem deutsch!!!!HAHAHAHAH!!!!!
aber das spiel war scheiße..ohne scheiß!
NO STARS FOR YOU MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!

Its gettting old...

i agree with malatoth 100% oh and you might wanna check the levels and make it impossible to go off the map... on level 2 i went all the way left and i didnt stop... i tried going bak (right) but i couldnt... GLITCH!!!