Reviews for "Disney Land! pt. 1"

yay splatter

that was all cool! i'm glad swede was able to help splatter!

SplatterClock responds:

I am, too :P Thanks, Darrknox.

lol!

ah another great CC submission, and to inconsiderate users, this got on the front page because wether you like it or not the CC are famous and this is actually a good movie, ( im not for or against and groups whatsoever.... other than the kk...i hate them...)

SplatterClock responds:

Thanks, I really appreciate all these awesome reviews I'm getting.
{{{{Newgrounds}}}}

Looking good

It looks like a good start. The only real problem is it was to short. I am looking foward to how this turns out.

SplatterClock responds:

I have it all planned out, it'll be pretty funny, too, and longer. lol :D

It sucks your house burnt down. On to the review!

The clock just gets tickets to go to disneyland, it had no Dialogue but you can understand what's going on fine. The sound effects were cool too.

Also, the end was very weird...

SplatterClock responds:

Well, I wanted to make it longer but I'm pretty sure I made the right decision (my house burning down shortly after) to release it earlier. Thanks for the 8 :D

w00t!

lol..i have no clue what i just watched :p
but for some reason i was amused all the way through ^^
Gotta keep my eyes peeled for part.2