Reviews for "++_I Forgive You_++"

Talented, Smart, And just perfect.

Your lyrics...are some of the best on NG. You got some REAL talent. This song really has me hooked on your songs. PLEAAASEEE keep this up!

I like how you put your feelings in your songs...SO, FREAKING, PERFECTLY!
Your message is so inspiring. No matter whos hating out there, i want to make it CLEAR that you are amazing.

Almost got me to tears :')

Top notch story telling bro,
-T'freezy

Wow, I'm flattered =)
Thank you for such kind words. I try my best. Believe it or not I was sick when I recorded this lol. My voice was off a bit. I lost my voice for about 2 weeks, and after i got just a little bit of it back, I decided to record it. =)

I definitely like emotional tracks, I like to try to touch the hearts of many, and try to relate to everyone. Give them hope as well =).
Expression and feeling is everything. That's what music/art is all about.

Once again, thank you =). Stay Tuned, this is only the demo version =).

-OxyJin

For real...

This is insane...
I can't even handle the emotion in this track. It's pretty deep.
Inspiring flow, perfectly on point. You always dope on the mic dude.
I look forward to your tracks.
Keep it real, or we'll all get lost in the unreal.

Peace,
~T.R.E~

MYDBoi responds:

Thank you man =) I put my all in this, or tried to at least. I was sick when I recorded this. I will update it later, re-record etc. Thank you very much =)

Amazing

Touching story. Really sorry to hear about your nephew.. must hurt a shit load. a good way to get rid of emotions is by writing music. I can tell you put alot of emotion as well as talent into this. Good luck with your nephew..

5/5
10/10

MYDBoi responds:

Thank you. I'm hoping I meet him again one day. It does hurt pretty bad. And yes, I couldn't agree more with you, writing music helps me. Thank you for your time and kind words. =)

The best

Dude this is the best song its really emotional
You need to make more
keep it up

P.S. It makes me sad a little

What a song !