Reviews for "Don't Interrupt!"

this flash film sucked alot.

it was demeaning and not entertaning,and on top of that it was pointless!!!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

shut your mouth unless you want me to break all of your fingers so you'll never be able to type again you redneck stupid fucking piece of shit that thinks your tough

read the review

Graphics:8/10
Animation:8/10
Sound Effects:8/10
Voice-over:8/10
Music:10/10
Plot:9/10
Overall:9/10

This was well done. The characters could use a little work, but at least they looked good. The lip-syncing was flawless and the movements were nicely done. The punches, although a cliched sound, were much appreciated and perfectedly used, I liked your choices. Although my biggest bitch on every review is the lack of music, but this is one rare exception. Although it didnt have music, it did not need the music to set the mood, so its absence was actually enjoyed. The plot was hilarious, I liked the ending, very very nice. I hope to see more animations done by you.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

best review ive got for this cartoon. thanks a lot dude, check out my other cartoons

OMFG

that was one of the funniest things ive seen in awhile keep it up

A classic

Heard this joke somewhere else, not that i don't enjoy seeing it animated.

"Oh dont you fucking start shit, bitch!" HA!