Reviews for "Don't Interrupt!"

hahaha

Hahahaha I just laughed out loud for like ten full seconds.

nice

lol very nice,

Well...

Though I often diagree with short films, this one was short but got to the point. At first I thought it would be stupid and imature (Seeing as your character hit a little girl and her mother), but the sneaker thing make me laugh out loud - Which you can imagine looks weird if one was to see a guy laughing at his computer.

The conclusion was good, sounds was decent, and graphics were nice. All you need now is a replay feature. :)

(Unless I missed it and you already have one)

NICE SHOES!.

AHAHA. Made me laugh so I like it.
good job.

A good laugh.

Funny.. yes.. funny. Great job. If you want a better score, put in crazy music and fighting battle scenes. Anything epic. Peace.