Reviews for "DragonballZ - TLE"

That's sooooo cool!

i can't wait to see your fighting animation,
but one thing - wouldn't a super saiyan goku like, murder normal vegeta?

dude!

This was one of the best things i've seen of dbz ever! Lmao. And im like wtf? When mr.satan came out of no where. I would'nt have been surprised if broly just came out of the water and blew up the whole planet lmao. top notch! Great sounds , great effects. :) Im hoping your making your own little series . * high fives *

hrechkaness responds:

lol yeah just threw in mr.satan for shits :P I may make a parody of dbz in the future and you can be sure it'll have broly in it just cause hes one of my favorite characters as well but for now anything is up in the area for projects im working on concerning dbz lol

Cool!

I thought this animation was very good and i like how you got the music + voices from the dbz show.
But i noticed that in the beginning part of the movie you used the brush tool and from the middle to the end of the movie you used the pencil tool.lol
which do you prefer using ? i mean whats easiest? and what of those tools provides the best quality.?
msg back please

hrechkaness responds:

the brush style was more of an experiment with art style and id have to say, for me, the pencil is easier and looks more professional. I'm sure if i got really good with the brush it could look just as good, if not, better lol. I also find it easier to edit the pictures, if needed, when you use the pencil so thats the one i personally prefer. Thx for your review!

Awesome as usual

Ehem....I noticed that some of the lines drawn resembled more of the paint brush tool, not the line tool, am I wrong? If so, can you tell me exactly what you used....... I wish I could make lines like that.....and lol at Hercule

Bravo

Huge fan of DBZ and this was perfect!