Reviews for "DragonballZ - TLE"

Awsome!

Wow....This is really well done. Everything about it is great: The visuals, sound and animation are all freakin' sweet. So Mitch...consider yourself the man.

nice job!

hey man! i like dragonball z that u made..i'm a big fan of dragonball z..kepp up the good work!oh yeah wat program did u used.i hope u can send it to me at my yahho account:"alejando_velasco16@yahoo.com "thanks

hrechkaness responds:

Once my computers fixed i'll send you an email about the program i used. thx for your review

Im very impressed

Not only am I impressed by the idea and animation but what amazed me more was the combination of the sagas.
Having the scene where Piccolo guards Gohan was obvioustly from the part with Nappa and so on.

I even enjoyed how well synced you did the ending with the commentator....couldn't really hear the skips in the theme due to it being different sections.

All in all...its pretty damn good man

lol loved it

u should make more DBZ spoofs in youre free time

I loved it!!!

This was one of the best drawings for a movie that is made from flash, it was just like the actual cartoon itself, but the story was altered in a creative way, hope to see more like this.