Reviews for "DragonballZ - TLE"

wow

nice movie it look just like the show

sweet

you guys are all retarded. I'm Hrechkaness' room mate and I can say without a doubt that he didn't trace as I watched him draw it. It's an amazing movie so shut ur whiny mouths and just give it a solid 5 and move on with your lives ok? Don't hate because you can't do it... Bitches

-JC

10/10 Superb!

Wonderful piece of work, everything worked perfectly.
Tips for future:
Stick to a consistent style of drawing, brush seems better then line but it's harder, other than that.. WOAH!

hrechkaness responds:

yeah ive come to notice that. I do like the brush its for more of "artsy" kinda work but it is a lot harder to use and edit so i do actually prefer the line tool. That was more of an experimental type of animation style but the sequal is all going to be done with the line tool.

That was Great!

Sound, Animation, Everything. Funny Too.

"WILL EVEN GOKU'S SUPER SAIYAN STRENGTH BE ENOUGH T STAND UP TO.... *Differnt Voice* VEGETA. A PROUD SAIYAN PRINCE...

hrechkaness responds:

yeah it was the same narrorator but it was pretty much damn near impossible to sync it completely so i did the best i could lol maybe in the next one ill just skip out on the narrorator lol. thx for the review!

hey

i know that song at the end it's the gears of war theme song