Reviews for "DragonballZ - TLE"

beautifull

i love the music!

Great but one question

Are you going to make another Tribute like this one but place it in a different saga?

hrechkaness responds:

im not completely certain on what i am going to be doing next but what im thinking of doing so far is continuing this saga but maybe changing the atmosphere (like fighting on earth). I may be releasing 3 more episdoes so i can make this into an actual story and not just something i threw together for fun lol. it is for sure that i will be making another DBZ tribute so thats the only thing i can really tell you for certain lol.

very cool.

You did an awesome job of doing that. I had almost forgotten how much I love DBZ. Think you can make a sequel to this? Great job, man!

hrechkaness responds:

Thank you I'm glad your a DBZ fan :P. I am currently working on the sequal right now which all I can say about it is its going to be pretty bad ass. Thanks for the review!

lol

i love how you put it all together

Nice. Vegeta's still their enemy and it would seem Freeza never got the information about the Dragon Balls and thus never went to Namek and Vegeta didn't change and head on their side of the fence.

Love it!