Reviews for "DragonballZ - TLE"

Wow...

This must have taken a long freaking time.
Best wishes to the sequel.
5/5.
Goold luck.

Really nice animation!

But one question...
Why was hercule there?! XD

hrechkaness responds:

well from the original show clip that i ripped the sounds from that was actually supposed to be racoom from the ginyu force but i decided to change it to hercule. can't really explain why but i thought it would be funny to have a little cameo of him in there just as a spoof. didn't want the entire flash video to be a complete tribute anyways lol

Awsome!

Wow....This is really well done. Everything about it is great: The visuals, sound and animation are all freakin' sweet. So Mitch...consider yourself the man.

no no

nonoo no this was reallllllllllllllllllllll gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood man make more what u doing makemore man plz make moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee now plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz l,z plz plzzzzzzzzz ok.now then it was good lol. 100 out of a 100 lol plzzzzzzzzz

NICE!!