For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "DragonballZ - TLE"

Woooowie Zoooowie

That was actually....really good. You did an excellent job with the voice clipping like, really really good. It actually sounded and looked professionally done as there wasn't a single moment where your sketches didn't flow properly with the voices. The only thing that sounded a little off was at the end with the next weeks episode preview thing where the bad guy's name/description changed from whoever it was originally to Vegeta, but it was still pretty good nonetheless.

Your drawings of the various characters was surprisingly refreshing and actually gave me the feel that I was watching a real Dragonball Z episode, so, kudos to you. The animation itself seemed to flow smoothly, so no critisim there.

I would seriously enjoy watching a "next installment" of this first episode. Btw, Vegeta pwnz ur soulz.

amazzinngg

I have NO idea how you can animate like that... Graphics rocked, smoothness rocked, editing rocked.... great job im guessing it will make front page

awesome

Cool animations dude

not bad

it's pretty good and the audio isn't bad

pretty close, no joke.

It was really good drawing on your part, and i really liked it when Goku went Super Sayan :D<3 Also what was that one song in the credits? I kinda liked it.