Reviews for "DragonballZ - TLE"

Awesome

5'd and 10'd and recommended

Almost perfect flash, shame it wasnt a whole battle though that was a bit of a disappointment. Still beautiful drawing and animation (though at some points the drawings were a little off but hey dont worry the're still awesome.) you should look into doing a mini series of it or something of your own creativity.
Still SSJ Goku would kick Vegeta's ass like that, and I liked they you added Hercule with a scouter - made me lol.

Amazing

You know everythign was perfect, it was allmost a real episode, ya.. i used to watch this, realy good work, nothing mroe to say than graphics and sound was perfect.

Really Good!

I thought it was a really good flash overall. I also half expected Vegeta to turn into a super saiyan. PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ make another one!

hrechkaness responds:

I do plan on continueing this series in the future but right now i have to focus on school more and im too addicted to WoW at the moment so it makes it hard to get working on it lol. Thanks for the review but not to do ne spoiling but Vegeta is going to be badass next episode :P.

resembles cartoon

WOOOW!

My days!
That looks exactly like the hand drawn cartoon!
Everything matched together!

What really impresses me the most is the damn drawing! WOW

It deserves over 10/10.

I have seen other DBZ flash, they look like the characters. But not like this one! This look EXACTLY like the character/drawing and the framerate moves like the animation!

hrechkaness responds:

Thank you very much. My goal is to make the greatest recreation of DBZ ever made. So far I'm doing alright but I'm not quite there yet. Expect the next one to be twice as intense and epic :P

i wanna find out how u did it how did u do it

if dis was actually wat happened den freiza would be owned big time

hrechkaness responds:

Yup, Freiza would get pretty owned by that point lol. I took some clips from the show and re-animated them together and many, MANY different audio clips and synced it all together as best as I could. If you would like me to go into more detail then feel free to send me a PM. Otherwise thank you for your review :).