For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "DragonballZ - TLE"

sweet

you guys are all retarded. I'm Hrechkaness' room mate and I can say without a doubt that he didn't trace as I watched him draw it. It's an amazing movie so shut ur whiny mouths and just give it a solid 5 and move on with your lives ok? Don't hate because you can't do it... Bitches

-JC

BAD ASS!!

This gave me goosebumps all over..oh I was wondering if u can tell me the name of the song used in your ending credits.

hrechkaness responds:

Why thank you im glad you liked it! the last song was Mad World by Gary Jules i'm pretty sure it was in credits at end but ill have to check another time not on a good comp lol thank you for the review!

That was Great!

Sound, Animation, Everything. Funny Too.

"WILL EVEN GOKU'S SUPER SAIYAN STRENGTH BE ENOUGH T STAND UP TO.... *Differnt Voice* VEGETA. A PROUD SAIYAN PRINCE...

hrechkaness responds:

yeah it was the same narrorator but it was pretty much damn near impossible to sync it completely so i did the best i could lol maybe in the next one ill just skip out on the narrorator lol. thx for the review!

HOLY!!!

When Vegeta lookes surpriced that Goku goes SSj, i also was surpriced! IT LOOKED LIKE THE ORIGIONAL!!!! Your so good! And if you have done this in Flash....
Holy cow!

hey

i know that song at the end it's the gears of war theme song