Reviews for "DragonballZ - TLE"

Cool!

I thought this animation was very good and i like how you got the music + voices from the dbz show.
But i noticed that in the beginning part of the movie you used the brush tool and from the middle to the end of the movie you used the pencil tool.lol
which do you prefer using ? i mean whats easiest? and what of those tools provides the best quality.?
msg back please

hrechkaness responds:

the brush style was more of an experiment with art style and id have to say, for me, the pencil is easier and looks more professional. I'm sure if i got really good with the brush it could look just as good, if not, better lol. I also find it easier to edit the pictures, if needed, when you use the pencil so thats the one i personally prefer. Thx for your review!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iv never seen anything like this on newgrounds very impresive

A lil of every thing

Im a dbz addict and i saw speeches from all kinds of dbz sagas love it

That was Great!

Sound, Animation, Everything. Funny Too.

"WILL EVEN GOKU'S SUPER SAIYAN STRENGTH BE ENOUGH T STAND UP TO.... *Differnt Voice* VEGETA. A PROUD SAIYAN PRINCE...

hrechkaness responds:

yeah it was the same narrorator but it was pretty much damn near impossible to sync it completely so i did the best i could lol maybe in the next one ill just skip out on the narrorator lol. thx for the review!

whaaa!!!

that was amazeingly drawn and the voices were awsome, and the goku transform ation was awsome too, keep it up