Reviews for "DragonballZ - TLE"

Wow...

This must have taken a long freaking time.
Best wishes to the sequel.
5/5.
Goold luck.

Incredible

I can't put my amazement in to words here, this was one of the best, probably the best DBZ animation i have seen, even if you dont make a direct sequel you should deffinately make more alternate DBZ maybe vegeta turning super saiyan against freeza, keep up the good work

awesome

Cool animations dude

This was awesome!

Is there gonna be a part 2? Please respond!

hrechkaness responds:

That has been undecided. A sequal will come if there is a jump in popularity but at the way its looking so far that won't be the case. But don't be alarmed im not going to stop animating just maybe not a sequal for this particular project

Not a bad "What If" animation

It was interesting if nothing else. The animation was decent, even if traced, and the sound worked well enough. The voice editing was done very well also.