Reviews for "DragonballZ - TLE"

pretty good

it was kinda wierd cuz it was a mix of 3 different episodes in one, but all in all it was good.

hrechkaness responds:

they voices were from all over the place but to be blunt yeah it was most of it was from 3 different episodes lol glad you liked it thx for the review

Great but one question

Are you going to make another Tribute like this one but place it in a different saga?

hrechkaness responds:

im not completely certain on what i am going to be doing next but what im thinking of doing so far is continuing this saga but maybe changing the atmosphere (like fighting on earth). I may be releasing 3 more episdoes so i can make this into an actual story and not just something i threw together for fun lol. it is for sure that i will be making another DBZ tribute so thats the only thing i can really tell you for certain lol.

Really nice animation!

But one question...
Why was hercule there?! XD

hrechkaness responds:

well from the original show clip that i ripped the sounds from that was actually supposed to be racoom from the ginyu force but i decided to change it to hercule. can't really explain why but i thought it would be funny to have a little cameo of him in there just as a spoof. didn't want the entire flash video to be a complete tribute anyways lol

great job

really great, very clever, loved it all. Though you did use two different gohan voices. You used some Ocean dub voices and some funi dub.

hrechkaness responds:

hahaha you caught me, i definately thought i could get away with that one unnoticed ;) Future flashes they are all going to be funi voice actors. thx for the review

not bad

it's pretty good and the audio isn't bad