Reviews for "DragonballZ - TLE"

...

Its a pretty cool alternate DBZ universe... nice animation skills too.

cool

you did a realy good job but when does this take place in the dbz universe.

hrechkaness responds:

It doesn't thats the thing :P i guess you can say its more like a spin off of the show lol thx for the review

ITS AWESOME

pleaseeee i beggg youu send me a message whith the name of the program you used to make this i beggg offf you 10/10

hrechkaness responds:

Macromedia Flash 8. I don't know if its the latest version or not but its basically what i use. I had to use video audio converter for the sound and a bit of photoshop here and there but hardly ever. thx for the review

dude!

This was one of the best things i've seen of dbz ever! Lmao. And im like wtf? When mr.satan came out of no where. I would'nt have been surprised if broly just came out of the water and blew up the whole planet lmao. top notch! Great sounds , great effects. :) Im hoping your making your own little series . * high fives *

hrechkaness responds:

lol yeah just threw in mr.satan for shits :P I may make a parody of dbz in the future and you can be sure it'll have broly in it just cause hes one of my favorite characters as well but for now anything is up in the area for projects im working on concerning dbz lol

good job

I liked it and i liked when goku transformed like i said good job