Reviews for "DragonballZ - TLE"

Nice use of voice clips

Great Construction of the episode also, since your going to make more episodes in the future, maybe you could make some original attacks in order for the episodes to be a little different than the original series

hrechkaness responds:

the next episode is already all planned out but thats a good idea. That is pretty much what this episode was lacking but its harder to animate fight scenes at this quality of animation lol well more time consuming neways. thanks for your review

Very Kool!

I liked it! one thing i wanna kno is where do u get tha DBZ music from?

http://www.southernmusicdigital.com/d ragonballz
that has all the dbz soundtracks and what not. I just downloaded the albums instead of actually buying them though but on their they will let you listen to the whole cd. Theres another way you can rip it from the website but that takes too long to explain. hope that helps thx for the review

BAD ASS!!

This gave me goosebumps all over..oh I was wondering if u can tell me the name of the song used in your ending credits.

hrechkaness responds:

Why thank you im glad you liked it! the last song was Mad World by Gary Jules i'm pretty sure it was in credits at end but ill have to check another time not on a good comp lol thank you for the review!

Awsome!

Wow....This is really well done. Everything about it is great: The visuals, sound and animation are all freakin' sweet. So Mitch...consider yourself the man.

Really Good!

I thought it was a really good flash overall. I also half expected Vegeta to turn into a super saiyan. PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ make another one!

hrechkaness responds:

I do plan on continueing this series in the future but right now i have to focus on school more and im too addicted to WoW at the moment so it makes it hard to get working on it lol. Thanks for the review but not to do ne spoiling but Vegeta is going to be badass next episode :P.