Reviews for "saturday"

Nice one

very funny make some more!

I really enjoyed this one!

It was really funny to see how that fat kid kept copying Mike, and then Mike lied about taking pills and washing liquid so that the fatso would do that too, and it killed him! I really like this movie!

P.S. I watched it after seeing "my favourite reviews" and I watched some of the question marks ones... What's the deal with those? Did you replace other movies of yours with those or something? Because one of them is around the 3.50 mark, after thousands of votes!!

jim-ether responds:

yep . i replaced them all with fun question marks ! they are gay gay gay gay gay gay gay ! oh yeah ! and theyre GAY !

a great one

see now, jim this is much better than the random movie why make pointless things when you have this talent now i never said i didnt like it newgrounds is the place for great random shit i only said it was lacking and obviously you took it the wrong way but oh well you want to kno of a set of standards well this movie is a great example hey but dont hold me up to those kind of expectations (who am i to talk you are a much better flash artist than i am)

yay

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!

A NEWGROUND CLASSIC!!!!!!!

this was funny!!!
one of the funniest movies in a long time!!!
NOW YOU KNOW NOT TO COPY ANYBODY!!!!