Reviews for "Marble City (5)"

hehe fun:P

Only thing I didnt like was the text in the help section. Maybe its just me but pink on purple isnt really that great:P

iameatingjam responds:

Really? It must be my shitty monitor, it should be dark red. Thanks you.

Finally, a game and submission with point

Although I can't say it's a great game, I can say it's pretty good, and kept me entertained for a half-hour or so. Then I kept dying too much. A bit buggy on some parts, with the signs and the needles and what-not. Also, just some advice, giving players a bonus life after every 1000 points are accumulated would be nice too.

Overall, a very nice submission amidst the bombardment of crap in the portal. These are tough to find.

not bad

work on your animation a bit and im sure you could make it on the front page

Sweet, thanks.

Original

Nice original concept, however the name was very misleading, i was expecting a sort of balancing game or maze game or something of the sort... It got repetitive, and the mario coin sound turned me off... However a decent try... Im sure with a little more experience under your belt Bob could go Front Page

iameatingjam responds:

I fail to see how the name was misleading, but yeah I should change the coin sound effect. Thanks for input.

intersting

an interesting platformer game. who would of thought a ball holding a gun would be interesting?

I know eh? Thanks man.