Reviews for "-= Jump Start =-"

awsome!!!!!

all your songs are nice.

Lovin' it!

I can really tell you had fun with this track, your so talented when it comes to composing, that your don't have to try so hard. It just comes naturally and i could hear it i this song.

Must make more Hardstyle/ High-energy music!

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks man, that means a lot, It really does. And this certainly won't be the last time you hear a Hardstyle tune from my dumb ass :D Ya dig?

You are a musical genius.

Probably not my place to say, but hell, I'd definitely vote yes were someone to propose the title to you.
Anyways, was hoping you might be able to point me towards some more tunes that are alot like 1:54 onward. I tried about 5 youtube searches for "Hardstyle" but i couldnt find anything quite as.... "Dirty" as this.
My head was hurting (my fault, not yours), but leaking eargasm juices at the same time.

10/10 again
5/5 again.
I love your shit man.
~DJD

TheBiocide responds:

Hahahaha! You just have a nac for giving me the best fuckin' comments ever. I really appreciate that man; your review, vote, pretty much just you in general. Haha.

Some of my favorite Hardstyle artists are Wildstylez, Headhunterz, Showtek, Noisecontrollers, Technoboy, Dark Oscillators and Donkey Rollers. I know I'm forgetting some other people but these guys are really great.

Thanks again, man! You're definitely my favorite "fan", for lack of a better word :/

Very hard.

Pro.

TheBiocide responds:

That's probably one of the shortest but also most flattering reviews I've had. Hahahaha, thanks man! Not just for this review, but all of em :) It really makes my day when someone leaves a bunch of comments on a few of my tracks.

Absolutely love this track, very nice.
(But then again I love all your tracks)
(and no I don't care how late I am to the party!)

TheBiocide responds:

I don't care how late you are either, buddy :) I haven't listened to this track in ages - makes your comment that much more awesome!

Cheers!