Reviews for "-= Jump Start =-"

Biased

Very nice; I know you intended it to be a hardstyle track, but in my opinion, it makes a much better jumptyle track :3 This again demonstrates you skill to be able to jump genres and still be able to shoot off a good song. I do have to say that it does get repetitive, I looked at the bar, thinking it had looped back, but it was only half way through the song. Otherwise very nice.

5/5
8/10

TheBiocide responds:

Good input, man! I pretty much agree 100%. (Kind of ironic; I'm not really into jumpstyle yet, I made a 4 minute jumpstyle track :P)

I think the repetition is due to me rushing through the song, not carelessly, just focusing on giving it a high energy feel rather than focusing on it's arrangement :/

Thanks yet again, my friend. You are simply too kind :)

You are a musical genius.

Probably not my place to say, but hell, I'd definitely vote yes were someone to propose the title to you.
Anyways, was hoping you might be able to point me towards some more tunes that are alot like 1:54 onward. I tried about 5 youtube searches for "Hardstyle" but i couldnt find anything quite as.... "Dirty" as this.
My head was hurting (my fault, not yours), but leaking eargasm juices at the same time.

10/10 again
5/5 again.
I love your shit man.
~DJD

TheBiocide responds:

Hahahaha! You just have a nac for giving me the best fuckin' comments ever. I really appreciate that man; your review, vote, pretty much just you in general. Haha.

Some of my favorite Hardstyle artists are Wildstylez, Headhunterz, Showtek, Noisecontrollers, Technoboy, Dark Oscillators and Donkey Rollers. I know I'm forgetting some other people but these guys are really great.

Thanks again, man! You're definitely my favorite "fan", for lack of a better word :/

Lovin' it!

I can really tell you had fun with this track, your so talented when it comes to composing, that your don't have to try so hard. It just comes naturally and i could hear it i this song.

Must make more Hardstyle/ High-energy music!

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks man, that means a lot, It really does. And this certainly won't be the last time you hear a Hardstyle tune from my dumb ass :D Ya dig?

oh lordy

man this is great! keep up the awesome tunes

Thanks a lot, man! Will do ;D

awsome!!!!!

all your songs are nice.