Reviews for "-= Jump Start =-"

hmm?

i dont mean 2 be rude but this song sounds a bit familiar but otherwise from that its good 2 go

TheBiocide responds:

Well, I did give it that stereotypical dance song kinda sound, but that's about as far as it goes in terms of unoriginality. This whole track is 100% me :) Thanks for the review all the same, man! I really appreciate every one I get!

now this...

is a beat i can seriously appreciate
seriously

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks, man! I really appreciate that.
Really ;)

Good, but,

It got too repetitive. I enjoyed it the first time but after a while I noticed that there was barely any transition or change from the beginning to the end.

TheBiocide responds:

Fair enough, man. I can really agree with you. I just kinda put together something for fun and didn't really focus on things like repetition. I can guarantee that I'll try to avoid that on my future projects, whether I'm taking them seriously or not :)

Cool Song, Bro

Badass synth melody, and a really satisfying bass kick. Good Hardstyle is like downing a cold, fresh beer. Added to my library. Thanks, man.

TheBiocide responds:

Of course, man. It's people like you that I post this stuff for! Haha, I should be thanking you, I love reviews like this :)

I like but...

I like your other genres better. :) Keep boomin'.

TheBiocide responds:

Will do, my friend! Thanks for the review man!