Reviews for "-= Jump Start =-"

Neon City twisted metal 4

thats all is going through my head when i hear this is the carnage i can make in a racing/survival/chaos/killing game. Anyways this feels real repetitive to the pint of a dubstep song. Though that's not bad it will tick off some techno peeps. but hey great song anyways man

TheBiocide responds:

Maaannn, I remember my Twisted Metal days... God, that game was fun. Hahaha, thanks a lot though, dood. Glad I've made a song that's somewhat nostalgic to you! I love that feeling you get from a song that brings up awesome memories :)

And yeah, I've gotten the repetition complaint a few times now :/ Wish I'd changed that around, but I'm glad you still like it for what it is.

Thanks again for that review, man! Much appreciated!

Wow

The first five seconds made me ultra excited and i just couldnt stop listening to it =|)

TheBiocide responds:

That's awesome, man! That's pretty much exactly what I had wanted the song to do :) Thanks for the review!

Very Nice

This I a very nice song, my only problem with it is that is gets very repetitive and by the 3 minute mark I felt I had heard nothing more than at the first minute. Otherwise it is a great song.

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it for the most part :) And yeah, I get what you mean with the whole repetition thing. I didn't notice it myself, but a few people have mentioned it. I'd fix it if I could!

Hmm... maybe I need to make another one >:)

Great.

i do like it, but i feel that a harder lead will give it the hardstyle feeling
9/10
4/5

TheBiocide responds:

Hmm, you know... you're probably right, man. Thanks for offering some constructive criticism. Usually, people just leave a quick review and don't really critique my stuff (not that there's anything wrong with that!) so I really appreciate your two-cents :)

I wuz like T_T den iz like rave partyz

:D :D :D :D :D
rooms spinning
im broccoli

TheBiocide responds:

Sounds like you're having one hell of a time, man... Hahaha Glad you enjoyed the song!