Reviews for "-= Jump Start =-"

AW HELL YA MADNESS THEME

All the way. It just says its fuckin madness time lolz. I dont know wtf v3nd3tta is talkin bout but it is really awsome. Have you considered entering this into the madness day 2011 contest for audio it would certainly fit the category.
5/5
10/10 as always

[REACHFREAK]

TheBiocide responds:

Not a bad idea, man! I'll see what I can do!

No Climax?

Yo, I kinda got the Feeling that you have some potential, but it only sounds like an intro...
There's no Climax at all. (Mainpart if you don't know - a different melody, bigger and a real kick)
I hope even if this song is 3/4 years up on ng you can put work into some Hardstyle Songs -
I'd give you a fair review :)

A 3:48 intro huh? That's too bad, man :/

I intended for 1:30 to kind of be the build and 1:53 to be the "climax". The melody became a lot more intricate and I'm sure you'll find plenty of Hardstyle songs that maintain the same kick throughout. A climax doesn't necessarily have to have a harder, "real" kick. But, for what its worth, I do understand what you mean.

Thanks all the same for the review, though! Unfortunately, I don't see myself doing many songs like this in the future :c My interest in Hardstyle has shifted to Electro House ;D

Epic

it reminds me of sonic for some reason, any way This rocks ass so hard shit comes out your dick, K peace

TheBiocide responds:

Sounds quite foul... Hahaha but thanks for the compliments, man! :)

Hardstyle material...

Awsome :)

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks man! Good to see that someone thought of this as hardstyle (unless you're just going from what I said in the comments... haha) Its sad that Hardstyle is kind of a dying genre now, at least over here in the states that is.

Anyhow- thanks again for the comment, man! Glad you liked it :)

Twisted Metal

Is this homage to Twisted Metal at all since that is what it seems to be reminding me a lot of. Sounds pretty harsh yet amazing at the same time, very nicely worked up piece of music I think. The tune sounds like it would do well as a party or boss song so nice work there on doing that with this piece.

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks, man! Glad you think as much! I wanted this to be a party type song, so I'm glad I got that point across xD