Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Liam Lynch - Whatever"

Sweet

cool, i see u finally managed to submit it :P

this was awesome, Marcy's parts was kinda better then Tommy's, but.... whatever! :P
oh, and btw, i submited to music vid collection thing ;P

MarcyVF responds:

Yeah, Thank you! (Tommy speaking) Marcy learnt flash a year before me, so... Yeah. :/
Thanks for the 10/10 AND for submitting it to the MV- collection! :D

Yay

I like the song, and the animations were funny, especially when he shakes Bush^^ Well done.

Thanks! He's desperate you know! :P

loved the song, loved the animation nuff said ^^

really great stuff the only issue i had is when he says whatever to the police officer and his lipsync isnt *quite* right, yet this really dosent detract from the quality, excellent stuff! i look forward to seeing more from the both of you

MarcyVF responds:

Thanks, hehe we had some problems, yes :)
Sooo... will you submit it to music videos [:D

Its very good

I Ike the animation and obviously the song, but, your missing the point of ''Whatever''. The funny thing about the song is that does nothing when people try to hurt him or when people say stuff to him he just says ''Whatever'', but in this music animation he shoots them and beats them up, which really wasent the thing that Liam Lynch did. Its cool and i like the animation. Well done.

:P
We wanted to make something different
But I see your point.

(another reviewer said that we needed more violence /:P)
Thanks.

really funny

im giving it a 9 because of the animation it could be a lot better.really funny by the way,i never get sick of hearing that song.keep up the good work.

MarcyVF responds:

Animation was not the big focus here, but the graphics were decent (we think :P)
Thanks.