Reviews for "8-bit Camelot"

How could I have missed this?!

I am, indeed, an 8-Bit Theater fan AND a Monty Python fan. For me to have missed this...I must atone by cutting down the mightiest tree in the Giant's Forest WIIIITH...A HERRING!!

DUUUUNNNNN!!!

Quiet, Red Mage.

*Kicks RM*

Good work.

MatthewSher responds:

Great, I have someone else from my target audience. It really does help to have viewers that understand all the inside jokes I tried to slip in. Thank you.

good

i like it when black mage says i have to push the pram a lot relly good show keep it up

quite sill

tiss a silly place

its awsome it combined my two fave things final fantacy and monty python and the holy grail

this just makes me want a Doctor Who/Holy Grail crossover. WHINE. too awesome, man. TOO. Awesome.