Reviews for "8-bit Camelot"

best 8-bit parody ever

i love it on a scale i would like to give you a 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000000000 000 on a scale of 1-10 but unforutnitly have to settle for a 10. i like so much i think you should the whole movie. heck the bridge of doom and the killer bunny parts would be perfict. and the french soliders could be elves.

MatthewSher responds:

I'm glad you liked it so much. If I can't think of anything else to do for my next Flash movie, maybe I'll do something like that.

How could I have missed this?!

I am, indeed, an 8-Bit Theater fan AND a Monty Python fan. For me to have missed this...I must atone by cutting down the mightiest tree in the Giant's Forest WIIIITH...A HERRING!!

DUUUUNNNNN!!!

Quiet, Red Mage.

*Kicks RM*

Good work.

MatthewSher responds:

Great, I have someone else from my target audience. It really does help to have viewers that understand all the inside jokes I tried to slip in. Thank you.

I loved it!

What more can I say? I'd say that this could easily rival the quality of the actual 8-Bit Theatre... the bit at the start with Thief made me chuckle, as it kept very-much within the spirit of things.

Well done mate ^_^

MatthewSher responds:

That was pretty much what I was going for. I was trying to match the quality of the other 8-bit movies, and I'm glad you think I succeeded. Thank you for commenting on the preloader as well; I actually put more thought into it than you might expect, and I was worried that no one really noticed it.

quite funny!

Good job adapting the scene to 8-bit!

OMG

This completely lacked graphics... are you serious, I could do better than that, you mister are bad at animating :P...

...and if you believe that I'm serious then the laugh I'm having now is wasted. I just read your reviews and saw the dude who questioned the "quality" of the animation. Its not about how detailed it is when you post a flash in 8-bit format, it is to honor gr8 games such as the old Final Fantasy games which this is partly based on.

You have skills in using 8-bit animation, it was quite clear what was going on and the animations was in harmony with the music, nice work.

MatthewSher responds:

Well I was a bit confused at first when I read the "lacking graphics" part, then saw the "9/10." What you said about honoring the old 8-bit games was exactly the point I was trying to make. You understand EXACTLY what you review. I'm glad there are people who appreciate the essence of what makes animation interesting.