Reviews for "KidneyClock Is Da King!"

Best Clock Day Flash!

There is nothing bad about this! Could look at it forever!

The music is great and Kidney Clock is looking top-notch!

harryjarry responds:

I was thinking the exact same thing while watching it!

You couldn't be more right my good sir.

Totally rad!

So who's Kidney? Another one of your alts? ;)

I may not know KidneyClock, but I certainly did enjoy this flash about him. Because really, what's there not to like? The music was cool, the drawings were nice, and it had a good concept. It was good stuff.

The Clocks should be happy for having such an awesome tribute made for them. Excellent contribution, Joel! <3

harryjarry responds:

KidneyClock is really Kidney Joe, he just wanted to be a clock for Clock Day :)

I am glad you enjoyed watching this flash! I tried to make it as likeable as possible, it must have worked!

The Clocks are probably going wild from seeing this! I have been getting tons of emails and PMs telling me to make more!

Thanks for the review Jake! <333333333333333333333333333333333333 3333333

Funky beats.

This flash movie was absolute perfection. I could tell you spent a lot of time fine-tuning everything here. The drawing of KidneyClock was immaculate as was the funky static effect you had on display. The screenshot of the portal was also absolutely perfectly framed. I was expecting to see a screenshot of the old layout considering that this was submitted a few years ago, but it seems like the current design has been around for longer than I thought! The music was also absolutely superb and was quite literally music to my ears and I thought it fitted most terrifically with the flash. Superb job all round!

harryjarry responds:

I am very thankful for all of your wonderful words! I know this is more than just a flash in my eyes. This flash's background has stood the test of time! Let's hope KidneyClock does the same!

WITH LOVE <3

Ok lolwut?

I don't know if everyone below me are just trolling, but this is just one frame right O.o or am I doing somethign wrong here XD- 10 for the lolz.

Frames are in the eye of the beholder! <3

Klawcs Sha|| Roole 5/5 +5/5

fulp is ev*l

harryjarry responds:

:') you brought tears to my eyes! :')