Reviews for "Tomas et la Fraise"

perfect as usual

i like the seriousness and avant garde quality of this work. good job my good man.

Vraiment bon!

J' ai adoré cette animation, la musique correspondait magnifiquement avec l' ambiance que tu voulais donner, les graphiques était sublime et une jolie petite histoire. Bravo! Continue comme sa et j' ai hate de voir tes prochaines oeuvres.

Touched

Its simply good, i don't have any other words to describe it. I loved it, it reminds me of "The Snowman" a little.

The only word you need in french is 'B' :3

WOW, that was some CHOICE animation right there. seriously, wowza. not much of a clock day toon, but really smells of clock influence. I'm sure this was done so you could show off your beautiful animation to any sort of crowd, and not have them baffled over why this strawberry has a clock for a face :P i knows you love the clock crew, just making an observation. This is your third year of submitting something on clock day, but this takes the cake by miles :) Can tell you really worked hard on this, and it shows. Some wonderful FBF work, with a style that just makes me feel happy inside. It's funny watching your work progress, from 2 frames of eminem raping someone, to SBC floating through the clouds, to this brialliant masterpiece. glad to see this got a daily first, albiet the wrong day ;) a fat happy late clock day to you, sir!

Munglai responds:

That was sort of half the reason but mostly I did it this way so that it would be more fun for me to animate than a normal clock movie would be.

I've submitted stuff for longer than three years, the old stuff is just really lame and on my other account.

awesome

im usually not a fan of the whole "clock" thing, but i loved this! great work man. it was a great story :)