Reviews for "System Split - F-777"

HUMP HUMP HUMP HUMP!

LOL I'm humping your song...No really this song is pretty darn catchy. One of those songs you can dance to and just freaking enjoy. Wonderful work man!

Wyldfyre1

Hahhahaahaha thanks Don!!

Great Song Mate!

I thought iit was AWESOME, there was a few little thing tho that coulda been fixed, where it stops and goes again was a unique touch to the song, but you shoulda done some sorta fade in, jus a little bit and that woulda sounded maad, and maybe a bit more use for the subs woulda been nice, the only fair thing hitting the subs was the explosions, but the kick was a bit weak, all up.
GREAT Melody Work!
GREAT Drum Work!
FKN AWESOME All Up

This Deserves a 5/5 but a 9/10 cos it needs some fixes!
im hopin this hits the weekly top 5 (Y)

Mindstomper

F-777 responds:

Ye your right i didn't quite do the switches right. Thanks so much for
the review!!!

Different style - and it succeeds excellently.

It's different. And I like that. But there is something wrong: I can't explain what exactly made it so good! Perhaps the rough textures of the synths really brought out the power in the song....XP

F-777 responds:

Haha thanks so much!! I was going for power im glad i achieved that!
Thank you!

As expected from you!

At 0:45 where it changes pace is amazing.. Gotta say your work is always amazing! Keep it up!

Thanks so much =).