For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "System Split - F-777"

Great song! Can I use this in a YouTube video?

Hey. Thought you should be aware that some dude is using your song under his own name. His name is GRINGOJS. The song is under the title "Trapped in Pixels". Just thought you should know. The song is shorter, but its your song. Don't know since its shorter that he can use it or not but there you go.

beginning is quirked. after 0:00:58 it gets epic though

You have a lot of awesome tracks that deserve 5 stars, and this one is among them.
The mood caught in this tune is very pleasant and energetic. The way each patterns have been set in the introduction shows lot of skills. A "real" introduction, dragging you slowly in the mood, to finally make you feel like dancing to the beat.
00:59 among the key of this tune, the loop created here is part of what brings the energy to life in this track.
02:12 Having fun I bet? lol, and indeed, it brings the mood of having fun and showing off a litte. Admit you've been doing it to at that spot!?
I've been telling you often, I tell you again, keep sharing the energy. You've conquered the ears and mind of many and more to go. Keep it up for 2012 and keep sharing how your skills improve. There's always room for new feelings and energy!

ps: am dying for the new album ... =/

Now this is what dance music is all about! Keep up the great work!