For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 6 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Attack of the 50-foot Cat"

...

That was a little amusing. Hence the 2.Seriously though, it's just a loop. No nothin, with a misleading icon.

fuck yeah

do Attack of the 500-foot Wide Cat

...

what... your friends voted on this shit? because anyone on his right mind would give this a 0 autmonatically. but not the spam crews. wich is weird becuase most clocks do good stuff.

Short and to the point.

Great stuff, and funny as hell! The reason I only gave a 9/10 was because of the misleading icon with sonic.

>,<

^^GOOD POINTS^^
Well you had sonic in the ifcon ad the mofvie was aboutn a cat!

^^BAD POINTS^^
no sonic in the mofvie and I couldnt hear the sound (i dont want to have to turn up my speakers) and I'm not into grey cATS. i Like brown ones that talk and wear clothes!