Reviews for "ClockDay Is Saved"

Clox on Crax

FFS creatus, that was amazing. Even the preloader was quite interesting, original, and awesome. But once i finally got past that load, i had the sexy menu to look at, with pink floydddd, mmm! then i got to the movie, and the sexy didn't stop! quite silly how you bounced down the street pistols a blazin like that :P a lot of recycled stuff in the beginning, but obviously that was intended. Some nice styles and aniamtion, too, but nothing can beat that trip. Lets see, off the top of my head i can remember some cocaine, a joint or two, a bong, some sheets of acid, some peote, and some mushrooms. did i miss anything else? maybe i'm too high to know what i'm doing. But seriously, the ground was awesome, the background was awesome, the slip of the duck.fla was pretty awesome. The noise of the flying scisors really helped set the mood. i'm going to make the assumption you've never done drugs before... nope... never once.

but aw FUCK. i just read your news post... it's a damn shame this submission won nothing :( i know you poured your ass into it (ew, what?) and the results were phenominal. an awesome clock day submission, really made me smile :D

Creatus responds:

Awesome review man, its reviews like these that make creating flash worthwhile. You got all the drugs in there except for the random assortment of pills (Uppers, Downers, Laughers, Screamers, ect.)

Glad you enjoyed it, Happy ClockDay 2007

lol

i liked it alot

Creatus responds:

I like you alot. babycakes. ;)

That was awesome.

SirClock running around shooting was hilarious! I loved it!

5'd

Creatus responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it POOPTURTLE.

It was good lolololoakifrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

so funny. I like the high sequince

LOELs, LIek tyhanks.

Good but WHY CLOCKS?! I don't get it

This was good. I still, however, don't get what the hell the point is in clocks. Or clockday for that matter. I don't get what peoples obsession is with it. Still, this is worth watching :) (woulda been better if it wasnt clocks though :P)

No your wrong. Shutup.