Reviews for "Clock Day '07: 'B'ite Me"

XD Oh well

I'm an epileptic, but it was too random. No I didn't have a seizure, but even if I did, it would have been worth it. XD

BoltClock responds:

Sorry to hear that you're one. But I'm glad that you didn't end up slamming onto the floor headfirst, violently shaking outta control, foaming at your mouth and passing out. I'm not here to hurt anyone :)

COLORFUL ^ ^

Was shiney, creative, and colorful...
Now, if only it had cakefrosting >.>...

BoltClock responds:

Oh yeah, I forgot all about the frosting... but what can I do? Oo I know, MORE CAKEFROSTING NEXT TIME! How about that?

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! yhea

that was fun i did it again and again YHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BoltClock responds:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH THANKS FOR FINDING THAT FUN <3

I have been bitten

And I feel strange.

BoltClock responds:

I hope you didn't just catch dengue... oh wait you're not somewhere infested with Aedes mosquitoes. Never mind, hop along now fella ;D

Hey fuck you

I'm epileptic now I'm dead thanks a lot you butt.

5'd :3

BoltClock responds:

Please see your doctor immediately. This is not a joke. If you suspect that you're epileptic or have experienced symptoms such as but not limited to headaches, backwards-ticking clock, penile numbness or the urge to jam your sister's butt, please seek professional help and turn off the computer or media device immediately. If you don't comply you'll die in ten seconds. This is not a joke.

Actually, that was a joke.