Reviews for "B-Fuddled"

lol

ive never seen something so funny....this should be in kirby collection 2 =P

Haha cute. :P

I really liked this Clock flash a lot,the animation was pretty amazing with it's smoothness and the story was cute and fun with the Bness also i really loved the end with Strawberry Clock doing the Kirby dance,excellent job.

Had a cute charm to it.

This is one of those submissions that has a cute charm to it, it might not be the greatest submission out there, but all in all it is done well. For the most part this really puts a smile on your face, and it was a lot of fun to watch in general. Good job on this one, this one is something special.

lol

i wish tests were that easy i did that one time and got an F on a 85 question test.......
yaaay F!!!! ur a good flash maker yaaay flash!!!

hahahaha

i should have saw this in the first place happy B-lated clock day too