Reviews for "Darkness In Me (Symphonic"

fuck yeah!

yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuckin awesome!

DUDE!!!

Dude what the fuck i started listening this song and it was freaking cool these guys are the number ones for heavy metal shit guys makes alot of more music like this GREAT JOB SERIOUSLY (#O_O#) If You get more music of this tell me!! i would be glad to hear this music!!!!!

This is Metal at it's finest!

This track started playing when I got to the Audio Portal main page, and when I heard it, I automatically went into full Metal mode and threw my horns in the air and started banging my head! Truly one of the best songs I've ever heard!

10/10 & 5/5. Stay Metal, brother! \m/

Good shit here

It's hard to mix so many instruments at once, you did a good job. The kick is kind of clicky, and the guitars and kind of mid-cut but it fits in the mix when the orchestra kicks in so there you go. The vocals sound a little low but the saturation on it sounds good.

Well written and some blazin riffs man. Orchestra sounds are pretty cool too \m/

SAVAGE.

Impressive sir! 10/10 5/5.