Reviews for "Darkness In Me (Symphonic"

Jizz.

You never fail to impress me to the fullest extent! This is an amazing song, your friends are very talented. The vocals are very well done. I love the added symphonic and orchestral stuff too, I love symphonic/melodic metal. Is everyone in Sweden an amazing metal musician? lol. You and your friends need to be famous. Fuck all these shit bands coming out these days calling themselves "hardcore" and "metal" You are what metal is all about.

-Your #1 fan.

um............

to say that i messed my drawers would be an understatement at this point, im just going to leave this on loop until my brain melts into a pool of molten steel on the floor.

HOLY SHIT!

HOLY CRAP!
THis is some amazing shit right here! The mixing and everything reminds me of Sybreed, which is a very good thing! Vocals are amazing too!

I'm sure Andreas will be happy to hear that. :3

Thanks for the review.

Perfect mix. Loved it.

This was a brilliant mix, you are extremely talented. I'm a symphony / orchestra metal junkie so this is right up my alley.

I can't find the lyrics to this song or any of the "Darkness In Me" EP's tracks anywhere, do you know if the CD comes with the lyrics?

Buying it regardless, but a heads-up or post to the lyrics would be cool. Fav'd.

Lashmush responds:

Hmm, I'll have to ask them about that too, I suppose...

Thank you for the review!

HOLY FUCK.

Badass, dude. Sounds goddamn epic.
Awesome song. Would they mind some radio play too? haha.

Nice job on the layering, man. Fuck yeah.

Current Score

4.89 / 5.00 (+ 0.074)

Lashmush responds:

I'll ask them. Thanks for the review! Always a pleasure, BMI.