Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "CC - Stickers"

hahahahaha

omg. that turned out so. ridiculously well. nice job with the animation! that was awesome.

M4KBOT responds:

Thank you, I'm very glad that you like it! It had a score of 4.13 for about an hour after judgement, but then the flash started to get voted down. I'm still thrilled with the score.

(title in work)

^^Good Points^^
Looks like a promising series. The idea of them getting in trouble for tagging up an entire city is unique, and I think it will make for an interesting sequel. Graphics were cool. I liked DearyClock's sketched body. By the way, what was he supposed to be? A sock?

^^Needs Improving^^
In some parts the graphics seemed a little rushed. The scene with BananaClock doing the news looked pretty poorly drawn.

M4KBOT responds:

thanks, I guess I am a sock. Some parts were made the night before Clock Day so I didn't have much time add too much detail. You can expect the nest episode on Clock Day 08, I suppose =D

Cool

Can't wait for the next!!11111111!11

Well.

Well I have to say that this submission wasn't that bad, but for the most part it wasn't great ether. It was a nice thing to see for sure, but I found it to be rather lackluster overall and I found it to be rather dull. I found it hard to keep up with the story and I found it hard to get entertained by it because of that. Anywayz, not a great submission, but not a bad one ether.

a small

this is a OK flash but sounded to mush like a robot