Reviews for "SleepEasy"

wow

There's no easy way to describe trhis.
But if there were, im sure it would have to do something with you being the best clock (other than SBC of course)

RupeeClock responds:

This best clock thing is getting kinda old.

Haha this was kinda awesome...

I've gotta say, I had to look at it again when I saw that there was more than one easter egg, and that one kinda scared the crap outta me LOL. I loved the second one though! This was pretty good, as a lot of your flashes are. Worth watching several times! Keep it up RupeeClock =^_^=

RupeeClock responds:

I gotta do more easter eggs in my flash movies, really.

I found the easter eggs.

You're right the eggs are annoying :P. I like the animation style in this flash. And you sure like the same photoshopped picture of Tom! All-in-allm, good flash.

RupeeClock responds:

It's somewhat of an image for him in my flash movies now.

yep...

Still don't know why your videos are funny and yet, they are. You are the coolest clock ever!

RupeeClock responds:

I suppose you don't know a lot of things at all, if you can't answer the basic question of "Why do I like this?"

Great job!

Thanks RupeeClock for another great flash. You are my favorite clock and to tell you the truth, I don't even like Clock Crew that much... but you are different from the rest of them. Unlike SOME ( not all because still some clocks make pretty good flashes... you just dont see it much... ) of the others, your flashes are supurb! Great job! BEST CLOCK FLASH EVER in my opinion! Great job! =D

5/5

-ClydeCanvas

RupeeClock responds:

At least you know that not all clocks are the same.