Reviews for "Ytown Public 3"

Bra jobbat Marcus!

Ja skulle gärna vilja va me i nästa film....låt mej gissa.... Du bor i Ystad eller hur? Aja Ha de bra!

Translation:
Yeah, I'd like to be in your next movie... let me guess... You live in Ystad, don't you? Take care!

Comments:
Thank you. Please write in English. Swedish in not a global language! Yes, I do come from Ystad = Ytown and I have been working as a substitute teacher, so I know what I'm talking about. Being a substitute is hard work!

Brilliant!

Much better then the last two, this one was much more smoother and the graphics were brilliant and sharp.

McRhyme responds:

Thanks Mr Clown Man. Hehe. I'm working on the 4:th episode as we speak. It will kick off just where #3 ended.

ok the voices improved a little....

but still they can be better. PS. i like the bear he should become a student :-D

McRhyme responds:

Yeah, I'll try to make the voices even better. The bear will star in #4 also. I won't tell you what wicked things will happen though, you'll have to wait and see!

Burger Bear Special:Newton Burgers!

This was the most interesting one yet!
I liked the pencil sharpener with the bad attitude!

great, too!

Man, I love the gfx! Sfx are nice, too. Using captions also help when the sound isn't very clear, especially for brazilian guys like me :)
The story is very nice too... Netwon.. Yummie!

McRhyme responds:

Yeah, I learned that from making YP#1. There I didn't have any subtitles, and everyone kept telling me they couldn't make out what the characters were saying. Annoying for me to hear, so I made text along with the speach.

Hehe, it isn't easy for me to get all the English either, I'm from sweden, you know!