Reviews for "Ytown Public 3"

This Series Rules!

Some of the action is a little slow. Other then that it is a really nice cartoon! Keep up the good work!

McRhyme responds:

Glad you liked it. If the action runs slow you should probably try to lower the quality - And it will runs faster. If you like this episode you might also like the second one. The first one however is kinda crappy.

Thanks again. It feels good to get some more motivation.

*i have nightmares"

lol! this is now my fav series besides C.U.!

McRhyme responds:

Great! I love CU too. I think it's a shame they don't come more often, like YP :)
I'm the guys behind CU are working on a new brillant 5 part episode. I think maybe they shouldn't release them all at the same time!

Good...

Not as good as the second, but better than the first. Needs more funny scenes rather than "supposed to be funny" scenes.

Excellent.

I laughed at the start of this, but I feel that it ends a bit too quickly. Ah well... at least I can now go straight on and see Ytown Public 4...

I really liked the pre-loader, with the way you present the character bios and the cackground story.

I also like the fact that you have subtitles.

McRhyme responds:

The damn movie is 5 minutes long, don't say you wanted it to be even longer. Do you have any idea how much time one episode takes making?! Okay, calm down, Marcus. He said it maked him laugh and that good. Hmm. Yes, the ending is sudden... but the moive kinda keeps running even when the credits role, right? And then there's the triva!

lol