Reviews for "Ytown Public 3"

holy shit

this one is the only episode i have seen but goddam man it fuckin rules keep up the good work

McRhyme responds:

Glad you liked it. I'll try to make the next episode even better. I don't know if I can... yeah, sure I can. I'll just take all the grafics and jokes from episode 3 and make lots of more plot and animation and TADA - EPISODE 4! I'm almost ready with the script for #4, it will include many ideas that I have gotten for people who have reviewed with movie! THANKS!

It's YUMMY!

BRAIN CELL! And I'm in the credits! I'm kinda dissapointed though, the brain cell didn't sing! None the matter, I'm still in the credits! Good movie series. Watch em all. Sentence fragments. Fun! AHA! Merry Christmas and stuff. BTW! WATCH IT!

McRhyme responds:

Yeah, it's true the brain cell didn't sing in this episode, I didn't want to over-do the song. Maybe I should add a small episode with him singing in at MTV with his latest music video. So he drops out of school to do music. Yeah. Hey the next episode with probably include a sertain Mr Pencil Case. Haha!

Brilliant!

Much better then the last two, this one was much more smoother and the graphics were brilliant and sharp.

McRhyme responds:

Thanks Mr Clown Man. Hehe. I'm working on the 4:th episode as we speak. It will kick off just where #3 ended.

*mY 5 POINTs*

*Damn I can't believe this has been on NG for 3 days and I didn't notice before! This the best YP flash yet. This time I can't argue about the action, it was there.
*I can accept the talking bear in this one, but please don't make it an habbit. For exemple, the CU anims lost my interest because of that. Make new characters of course, but human ones please:)
*The animations were smooooth, really fluid. The drawings also seems more clear and precise. Please keep on doing this, it shows talent that few NG artists can produce. Oh by the way, just for a little viewing aspect, should'nt you make the characters icon clear when we highlight it instead of making it blur?
*Your local band is the best. That damn theme song gets stuck in my head for hours. And the other background music in the flash blends nicely within the action too.
*Thanx for thanking me! (kinda akward sentence) I was wondering if you had received my sort of script or if I fucked up again with Outlook express. By the way, I'd like to make some voice for a character. Ever need one with a french accent in particular? If not well I can still do the job.
-Thx-
R-M

McRhyme responds:

Remi, mon ami. Je suis très heureux que tu aimes le film. Non, je n'ai pas recu ton email, mais je le veux bien...

AAAHHH! That language is so hard. I'll do it in English instead:

Yes, I will make more. I'm working on the script for the next episode and making some nice backgrounds, like a crashed UFO and so on...

I would really like to get your email, you talked about it but I never got it- You gotta learn how to sent emails!

I need you in my movie. Your voice that is. And if you wonder why I had you in my credits. Well, I think your reviews are excellent! You help people by giving useful critizism. Newgrounds needs more people like you.

And last, the music. It's not my local band who has made the intro song. It is me as a solo act. I have made all the music myself, strumming my guitar and slapping my bass. Just so you know... It really takes alot of time to layer up the songs intrument by intrument. So I'm glad you thought it was good.

Peace.

pretty cool

i like it! h should make a website to put them on!

McRhyme responds:

Yeah, I'm working on asite now, but things are going kinda slow. Should I make a FLASH-site or a regular HTML-site. I cant make up my mind!