For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Bubble Struggle 2"

GREAT GAME, a classic

i dont know why that dude said it was "boring"..i couldnt stop playing this game!!!

Thx

thx for reviving my fav game

Some new changes compared to the old one

I didn;t enjoy the first bubble trouble, so i thought this one would be better

(Note: I only played up to level 10 b/c i got to lazy after that)

You have made some new "gums" or whatever the hell they are called, like the gum that can only be eliminated after every other bounce

There is probably more new stuff in this game, but I won't mention them all.

The graphics have barely change and same as the old gameplay (which is what I expected)

Overall, I thought it was boring. But to fans of this series, I recommend you play this, which you probably have.

Vladoe, out

Im addicted

I love the game, but I can't get passed lvl 68. I bow down to anyone who can pass it...

Love it

I dont' know what else to say but that I love it. It reminds me in a way of playing Dig Dug on SNES. Great job.