Reviews for "Bubble Struggle 2"

Improvements

You should make it so only the tip can pop the buble just begind able for thew string to pop the bubble is too easy, along with the over all game try to improve the challenge.

Great game!

I love this game, played it on and off on my spare time and now im stuck at lvl 72 >_< i think the best method is to knock off all the green bubbles at the bottom first, hopefully you'll have a flower or double shot by then. Break the little powerup thingys and get the time stopper. From there, unload :) I just have a little trouble wit that.

Very cool!!!!

That was so fun!
Keep it up!
Can you make a 3rd one?
And also can you give me some tips on level 17? Im stuck on it
Thx
Overall really great!

Great

Great game, a lot of improvement since the first one. The levels are great and quite varied due to ceilings, ladders etc. The combos and points bonuses are great. Lots of power-ups too (and that's always good) Fun and challenging.

Like frosted flakes... GRRRRRRRRREAT!

This game is awesome! stuck on level 64 but totally addicted. Can't wait for number 3 bro!