For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Bubble Struggle 2"

cool

i liked the 1st one but it doesnt hold a candle on this one. this game rocks i like the new levels as well keep it up 8/10

Maybe Bubble Struggle 1.5

Since the last installment, alot of things went up. New levels, more creative levels, and so on, however, some things did lose their luster from the first one. The 3D was nice, but not necessary.

Still 8/10 for this great game

On the 8th or 9th level where there are 3 different colored balls and you have to pop them one at a time, I shot the barrier on the right side of the balls and a power up fell down, but then when I completed the level, time stopped, but no completion message ever came up.

It was Decent

I loved bubble trouble and spent way to many hours in class playing it. This one was a ok sequal but it feels to me that you tried to improve to much on an already amazing game. In my opinion the grafic quality went down with the switch from 2D to 3D and also you took away the spikes from the top of the levels, those were awesome. i also felt like i was never getting any powerups and if i did the level was almost over and i lost them at the end of it. Overall i think that you went down from the last game. if this was the first installment and bubble trouble was the first it would be better in my opinion,

Oh well. Level 45.

There are way too much double bubbles. But I want to see more levels like this. Adventurous.

The game is addictive, like the first one, with new stages and bosses, and finally, weapons.

Congrats.

nothing too new or interesting...

it was just the same as the first one...