For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Bubble Struggle 2"

good work

maybe add an unlock and customization for next time? :)

Sweet and awesome game

Hey man this game is sweet! ive gooten to level 25 But im stuck at it! anyways i know that this game ISNT stolen and i gave it a 10/10. ANyways i think you should make a third one and add stuff like mini games and stuff where u can customize yourr charackter.ANyways Its the best game and i think you should win 1st place for this! Bye!!

guitar god

addicting!

hmmm

while it's a good game and all and as correctly has been said is not stolen, it's still just a complete rip off of an already existing game. So low scoring for me, but only becuase it's not new or original, not cuz it's stolen :p

good

The original game was pong or pung (i don't remember)... the caracter was safari clothed... so the game is not stolen.... whatever... good game