Reviews for "Tyurru ~ Daylight Mist"

For a first song...

...this is excellent. I can't help thinking you didn't experience the "room for improvement" thought most newbies have, because it is a very valuable tool in shaping your style. "Daylight mist" seems like a name you chose at random. Sorry, but I don't think it fits.

Oh well, musically, this song is pretty nice. The VSTs, or instruments, whatever you used, sound really good together, meaning you probably spent a great deal of time choosing them.

Rhythms (particularly the drum rhythms) were simple but nice. Melodies were even nicer; the song progressed very well.

All in all, a quality track!

Tyurru responds:

I'm not one for naming, when i submitted the song, there was misty outside and its was beautifull, Thank You so much for the postive reveiw, really means alot :D and yes I great deal of time finding the right sounds to use, took about a million and one attemps to get everything to fit nicley in place! I started end of 2009 just taken alot of time to get around to finishing it.

Many Thanks
~Tyurru

Chill out track

This is a nice relaxing chillout track that I would almost class as Trance but I think Techno is the right category. The main lead has some notes that may need a touch up but overall everything mixes nicely and is well mastered. :)

- BeefourMusic -

Tyurru responds:

Thanks, yeah i was debating over Trance or Techno but i took a random guess lol, glad you liked it :D
I originally started it for a Games Design course but it didn't fit in with my project so its been a side thing for a while :) so had some time to attempt to perfect it! :D

Many Thanks